Summit Hydraulic Solutions designs and manufactures cylinders to suit new applications, or to replace existing cylinders.
Our extensive machine shop facilities allow for complete in-house fabrication, major overhaul, or repair and reseal servicing of all types of hydraulic cylinder.
By stocking a wide range of honed cylinder tubes, hard-chrome bars (including induction-hardened), and all styles of seals and bushings you will benefit from our ability to efficiently repair or replace any cylinder requirement.
The machine shop includes state-of-the-art dismantling and assembly equipment, as well as automatic cylinder honing to recover damaged bores – hone capacity 2” to 20” bore (50mm – 5000m) and 4 metre stroke length (up to 8 metres end-for-end).
Hydraulic cylinders come in a variety of sizes and designs, from very simple to complex ones with sophisticated features to suit special mobile and industrial applications.
Hydraulic cylinders are linear actuators – devices for converting hydraulic energy into mechanical energy.
- Single-acting cylinders are pressurised at one end only. They rely on gravity on the load cause retraction otherwise they can be spring assisted.
- The double-acting cylinder is the most common type in mobile and industrial applications. Hydraulic pressure is applied to either port, giving powered motion when extending or retracting.
We can offer a large range of readymade stock cylinders to suit your needs.
- Cost effective
- Extensive variety of specifications and sizes
- Available for immediate delivery
From one-off customised cylinders to project-based designs Summit will provide the solution that will best suit your project specifications and requirements.
- Industrial Waste
- Machine Building
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Mining, Metals & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
- Roading & Transport
- Power Generation – Energy
- Pulp & Paper