Features of Gear Pumps
- Low weight
- Displacement volume: 0.2ccr to 200ccr
- Few moving parts
- Wide range of speeds
- High Pressure Capacity
- Wide temperature and viscosity flexibility
- Modular configurations
- Porting and mounting options
- Low cost (meaning often uneconomic to rebuild)
- High efficiencies
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy-duty applications
- Multiple units available in standard version, common inlet and separated stages
- Electro-hydraulic fan drive system
- Custom design
Gear Pump Uses / Example Applications
The wide choice of shafts, flanges and ports, in compliance with all international standards (SAE, DIN and EUROPEAN) allow for their use in an infinite variety of applications.
- Lubrication and transfer pumps
- Engine oil pumps
- Industrial and mobile – log splitters, lifts
- Farm, forestry and roading equipment
We stock a large range of gear pumps and components. This enables us to supply a direct replacement of almost every pump of this type, in use in New Zealand.
Just call the Summit team, we can identify the Gear Pump you have and advise you of your options.
For new systems, we will advise on the correct size, format and design of pump to use.
Gear Pump Brands Stocked
- Industrial Waste
- Machine Building
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Mining, Metals & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
- Roading & Transport
- Power Generation – Energy
- Pulp & Paper