At Summit Hydraulic Solutions, we sell leading edge Piston Pump products.
The range is huge and each model offers its own special features lending it toward a particular application.
Call the Summit team to discuss your application and we will guide you in your choice.
Features of Piston Pumps
- High Performance – higher pressure ratings and input speed capabilities
- Variable displacement
- Very good service life
- Wide variety of control options
- Traditionally an Axial Piston design, making them contamination intolerant. (Good filtration is a key factor in life expectancy).
- Piston Pumps have features that other pumps don’t, such as work-related variable response mechanisms.
Variable vs. Fixed Displacement Piston Pumps
Variable Piston Pumps have self-adjusting flow rates, making them energy efficient. They also feature control options.
Fixed Displacement Piston Pumps deliver a constant volume of oil. The absence of control features means a lower cost pump.
- Maximum continuous pressure up to 345 bar (5000psi)
- Maximum operating speeds up to 3000rpm
- Displacements up to 500cm3
- Quick response to system demands
- Pressure compensated control
- Load sensing (flow) control
- Remote pressure control
- Optimised port plate for low noise levels
- Thru-shaft capable
- English and metric shafts, mounts and ports
- High strength cast-iron housing for reliable service
Piston Pump Brands Stocked
- Sauer Danfoss
- Machine Building
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Power Generation – Energy
- Mining, Metals & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper