Major players in the NZ Industrial sector rely on the technical expertise and prompt, efficient service of Summit Hydraulics.
We have invested many hundreds of thousands of dollars in the finest diagnostic equipment and more still in our staff and fleet, enabling us to efficiently fault-find and fix complete systems on-site.
Our prompt, efficient response and proactive service
will ensure you minimise plant downtime and maximise production.
Over half of the Summit Hydraulic team are dedicated to site and field servicing, and they’re ready and able to travel anywhere in the country. Our top tier clients rely on us to be on call around the clock, every day of the year.
The majority of our clients are located in the wider Bay of Plenty (Rotorua, Tauranga and surrounds) Waikato (Kawerau, Tokoroa) and Taupo areas.
On Site Servicing
- Fault Finding / Diagnostics
- Breakdown Repairs
- Aeroquip Hose & Fittings – Mobile & Workshop Service
- Planned Maintenance (including scheduled shuts)
- System Appraisals and Reports
- System condition monitoring and preventative maintenance – routine checks and servicing to extend the life of your assets.